Les Lapins Assassins Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
I Funny School Of Laughs

Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Assassins Index du Forum » Partie Externe » News de l'alliance Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
I Funny School Of Laughs
Auteur Message
emrflurr

Masculin

Message I Funny School Of Laughs Répondre en citant

I Funny: School of Laughs
by James Patterson
rating: 4.9 (15 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Funny: School of Laughs
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK I Funny: School of Laughs

Teaching other kids how to be funny is the toughest gig that Jamie Grimm has ever had, and with the highest stakes. If he fails, his school library will be shut down for good!

Even though he has a national contest trophy and a TV show under his belt, Jamie Grimm isn't one to sit back and relax. When his school has a major funding crisis, Jamie hits on a bright idea to save the day--a comedy class for the other students. Little does he know that making jokes and teaching jokes are two very different things...and he's only good at one of them. With the fate of his school's library on his shoulders, Jamie has to dig deep to see if he has what it takes to succeed at his most difficult challenge yet.

Details:
price: $8.10
bound:
publisher: jimmy patterson; 1st edition (April 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0316349607, 978-0316349604,
weight: 12 ounces (
filesize:

I Funny: School of Laughs James Patterson

5d8a9798ff

Top 10 Wonderful Stories Behind Christian Hymns: The 10 Most Amazing and Inspirational Stories That Will Uplift Your Spirit and Grow Your FaithThe Ultimate Leader: 25 Outstanding Qualities of the Ultimate LeaderBreak the Box: A Message of Hope and Inspiration Volume 1The+Southern+Planter%2C+Vol.+69%3A+A+Monthly+Journal+Devoted+to+Practical+and+Progressive+Agriculture%2C+Horticulture%2C+Trucking%2C+Live+Stock+and+the+Fireside%3B+May+1908+%28Classic+Reprint%29Catwoman: Adults coloring bookRight Where We BelongTruth or Busted: The Fact or Fiction Behind The TudorsLady Wisdom Speaks!Broker's Floor Representative Log: Logbook, Journal - 102 pages, 5 x 8 inches (Unique Logbooks/Record Books)The Curse of Natural Resources: A Developmental Analysis in a Comparative Context Sevil Acar

Sam 8 Juil - 17:27 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 8 Juil - 17:27 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Les Lapins Assassins Index du Forum » Partie Externe » News de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation